3 Dec 2008

Welcome to my world!

This is really exciting...my very own blog. This is something that I have been wanting to start for quite a while now, but, well let's just say I haven't had the confidence to learn.I want this blog to be all about wedding/events inspiration. I want it to help brides/planners to design their own unique and most important personal event.

Inspiration can come in many different forms, a colour palette, a beautiful venue or something as simple as a pair of shoes or some jewelry...I want this blog to translate your ideas into reality.I spend a lot of time scouring many, many different wedding sites (maybe a bit too much time is spent looking) and I hope to be able to bring some fresh new ideas, inspirations and DIY projects.I especially want to start featuring Real Weddings. I truly believe that there is no better inspiration then seeing an actual wedding. I am looking for weddings that have a personal touch, a story behind why that theme was chosen and a beautiful colour palette. If you would like your wedding featured on Blue Cherry then please email me some pictures, tell me about you and your hubby and some details about the wedding.

My intention is to also build a Blue Cherry Book of professional and recommended vendors.I will always be on the lookout for ways to improve and different topics to start a discussion on - so don't be shy, send me your ideas, problems, questions and weddings to me.

'Till next time...

0 comments: